Problems Signing in or Sharing with LinkedIn
Due to some API changes performed by LinkedIn, LinkedIn associations may have become invalid. In order to use LinkedIn to login or share content, we will need you or your advocates to re-associate the LinkedIn account to the hub's profile. The good news is that this is a very quick fix!
Here's what you and your advocates need to do:
- If you have associated a Facebook or Twitter account with the community, or you login via an e-mail address and password,
- Login to the community using one of aforementioned methods
- Re-add your LinkedIn account by clicking on your profile icon in the upper right corner, clicking Profile, selecting Edit Profile.
- From there, you can add your LinkedIn account from the Social tab.
- If you usually login using only your LinkedIn account, please click Forgot Password and reset your password to gain access to your account. Once you are successfully logged in, please follow Step 1 as well
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.