Exporting Challenge Data
1. Exporting All Challenges Data
To access some general information about all of your challenges, such as number of completions, targeting information, etc., simply head to the Challenges page.
From there, click on the List Export button and choose Export Challenge Data.
Shortly thereafter, you'll receive an export to the email address associated with your account. It will look something like this:
2. Exporting specific Challenge Response Data
To access some specific information about one of your challenges, such as the overall list of people who have started, rejected or completed the challenge, please follow these steps:
- In Admin View, navigate to the Challenges page
- Click on the challenge that you're looking to download the responses data
- Click on the pencil icon in the top right corner of the page
- Click on Export Response Data
The reward redemption data includes the following:
- Information of the user who redeemed the reward, which includes Contact ID, Email, Company, Contact Type, Name, Salesforce ID,
- Activity ID
- Last Response Date
- Points Earned
- Current Stage (the stage where the advocates are currently in progress)
- State (Closed/Completed, Active/In progress, Corporate Confirmation/Waiting for confirmation, Dismissed, Rejected)
- Any responses to questions asked in the challenge.