Advocate Invite List
What happened to nominees?
This page was previously referred to as the "Nominees" page. On the Advocate Invite List, you will find advocates who have have either not been invited or who have been invited but not joined. Refer to the "Status" column or use the filters on the left side of the page to find who has or has not been invited.
This article will cover:
Adding Advocates to the Invite List
To manually add an advocate, click on the Add to Invite List button (see above). If you have Salesforce.com integration in your hub, which you can read more about here, you can enter the nominee's email address then click Look up in Salesforce (see below image) to have the remaining contact information populated automatically.
From here, you can also add the advocate to a group.
Inviting and Archiving Advocates
1. Use the Status and Invite Date columns to determine whether someone has been invited or not, and when.
2. Click on the checkbox beside the person’s name to select them. Click the checkbox beside Name in order to select everyone in that page.
3. If you want to invite them into the Hub and send an invitation, you can click the (2) Invite button. You can leave the default invitation message as-is, or you can customize it to fit the atmosphere of your Influitive hub.
- You may have no intention to invite certain people into your hub, so having them remain on the list could make things cluttered. While we don't want to delete them in case you change your mind, we can archive them. Archived people will not appear in the invite list, but can be viewed by selecting Archived in the Status filter list on the left side of the page (highlighted in the screenshot above).
- Once archived, there is no way to unarchive them. However, you may still invite archived people using the standard method of selecting them and clicking on the Send Email Invites button.
Searching and Sorting Nominees
The Invite List also has searching and filtering capabilities for easily managing large lists. On the left side of the page you will find options to:
- Search by: name or company
- Filter by: Status, NPS Score, and Source (how they were added to the Influitive).
Click on the check boxes which match the criteria you wish to filter by (you can select multiple criteria).An updated list which matches your criteria will automatically appear to the right box the filter.