Multi-Hub Channel Sharing
The Multi-Hub Channels Sharing allows administrators to clone and share channels from across multiple Hub in one Family.
Note: Channel Sharing is part of Multi-hub Suite which is a paid offering. Talk to your CSM or account manager to learn more!
Here are the steps to share channels across the Hubs:
- Submit a request to email@example.com to create a Family. Make sure to list all the Hub subdomain URLs that you would like to include in the Hub Family. This will enable sharing between them.
- In the Hub, choose the Channel that you would like to share with the other Hubs. Click the Pencil icon > Share with another Hub
- Search and select the Hubs to share this channel with. Click Select all hubs to select all the Hubs in the Family. Once done, click Share channel.
- Head over to the Administrator Notification Centre to know if the sharing was successful or not. If it fails, you can hit Retry.
- Once notification says successful, login to receiving hub (give a few seconds to make sure it is received).
- Head over to the Admin View Home Tab,then check the Items to Review box to see the notification on Shared Channels. Click Review to go and see the list shared challenges in the channel. Click Add to hub.
- Once done, head over to the Programs > Channels Tab. See details on who shared (Created By) and from which hub (Shared from). Feel free to make any necessary edits of the channel as normal.
- Don’t want to see shared challenges inside the Channel? No problem. Head over to the Challenges Tab (Program > Challenges). Then you can use the Challenges filter on the right-hand side of the screen to exclude them or include them.
- If you’re sharing a campaign-based channel, it will not be transferred over as a Campaign in the Campaign Manager. It will be a regular Channel with challenges that you will need to modify and report individually.
- The Channel's targeting will not be transferred over, however, this feature does transfer over the challenge's targeting inside a channel. This is to support challenge unlocking. However, if the challenge's targeting includes criterias/components from outside of the Hub. The tool will refuse to share the challenge over to avoid potential issues.