This article covers the following:
Installing the HubSpot Integration & Lead Push
1. Admin > Integrations
2. Find the HubSpot integration and click Manage
3. Click Enable Integration
4. You will then be presented with Setup Instructions which will detail the next steps.
5. Enter your HubSpot Hub ID, and click Save
You will now be taken to the Hubspot Authentication pages.
6. First, enter your HubSpot Email Address and Password. Then click Log In.
7. Click Authenticate
Hubspot is now integrated into your Hub!
8. Expand Push Referral app leads to HubSpot and map Prospect Fields to HubSpot fields, and click Save
Syncing AdvocateHub Groups to HubSpot Lists
Note: The AdvocateHub HubSpot integration can not sync with Smart Lists.
To access the HubSpot Group Sync configuration area in your Hub, go to Integrations > Marketing > Hubspot > Manage and click on the "Sync Group to List" area. Follow the steps below to map your Groups to your HubSpot Lists:
1. Click the Sync Group to List integration point
2. Click Add Mapping to add a Group to sync to a List.
3. Under the Influitive Group heading, choose the AdvocateHub group which will sync to the HubSpot list
4. Under the HubSpot List heading, choose the static HubSpot list which will receive the advocates
5. Click Save
You will know that you have done this correctly if the Save button turns Green and changes to Saved, and the Group Sync is toggled On
Your HubSpot list will now start populating with the advocates who are in the chosen group. It will take a few minutes, depending on the number of contacts which need to be imported.