2016/09/13 Release Notes
Note: Some content described in this release may or may not be available with your package. Please contact support or your Advocacy Coach if you’d like to learn more.
- Messaging Beta
- Updated Definition of Budget -> Points Earned and Advocate Leaderboard
- Hide the "Referrals" box in admin settings if Customer has Referrals 2.0 turned on
- Ability to Delete Referrals on the backend for Referrals 2.0
New Features / Enhancements
1. Messaging Beta - we are now accepting customers!
What's new in Messaging?
- Advocates can easily any other person in the hub using the Search functionality. No more having to hunt down someone's picture in order to message them!
- Consolidate conversations meaning no endless scrolling to locate scattered messages from the same person!
- Easy access to profile information to start or pick up a conversation
- Mobile-friendly UI
2. Updated Definition of Budget -> Points Earned and Advocate Leaderboard
We have updated the definition of Total Points earned to account for all point adjustments made using the "Adjust Points" option for Advocates. We believe this will provide the most accurate count of points earned. Points Earned - Points Spent = Points Unspent for all hubs.
We have updated the "Top Advocates by Points Earned" to become the "Advocate Leaderboard" and updated it to match your usual leaderboard. This is based on Lifetime points earned, not Total points earned.
To learn more, please visit our support article on reports.
3. Hide the "Referrals" box in admin settings if Referrals 2.0 is turned on To avoid confusion, if Referrals 2.0 is turned on in your hub, we will only show Referrals 2.0 options on the Settings page, and hide Referrals 1.0 settings. Previously we always showed both options which became confusing for some users.
4. Ability to Delete Referrals on the backend for Referrals 2.0
Influitive Support now has the ability to easily delete test referrals. If you would like to delete some test referrals, please submit the email address of the referral and our Support Magicians will be able to remove it quickly.