This article covers the following:
Installing the Eloqua Integration
1. Go to Admin > Integrations
2. Find the Eloqua integration and click Manage
3. Click Enable Integration
4. You will then be presented with Setup Instructions (seen below) which will detail the next steps
5. Finally you will next need to Authenticate the Oracle Marketing Cloud for Eloqua. Do this by simply clicking Authenticate.
6. If you are not logged in, you will need to do so now. Once you are logged in, click Accept to give Influitive access to your Eloqua account.
You will now be returned to the Hub and you are free to start configuring the different aspects of the integration you plan to use.
Setting up Lead Push
1. Expand Push Referral 2.0 Leads to Eloqua and map Prospect Fields to Eloqua fields, and click Save.
Here is some more information on the two lists you see;
Influitive Field - This is the information from AdvocateHub which will be sent to Eloqua when a prospect is referred. You can send information about the Advocate, the Prospect, as well as details about the referral Challenge (basic referrals only).
Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua) Field - Information from AdvocateHub will be passed into Eloqua fields specified on the right column. The field names are automatically pulled from Eloqua if you are logged into the Eloqua Integration in AdvocateHub.
To add a new mapping, click on the Add Mapping link at the bottom of the pop-up. If you created a Custom Prospect Field, it will appear in the Prospect section of the drop down menu.
This is very important: Once you have finished configuring your mappings, always remember to click Save!
When pushing leads to Eloqua, a duplicate lead will not be created. It will sync information to any blank fields on the Eloqua contact but will not overwrite and existing information.
Syncing AdvocateHub Groups to Eloqua Shared Lists
On top of sending referral leads into Eloqua, you can also push your Advocate Groups into Lists in Eloqua. This is a one-way only integration, Advocates in Groups can be sent to Eloqua, but not the other way around.
1. In the Eloqua integration Settings tab, open the Sync Group to Shared List menu
2. Map your Hub Groups (left) to the Eloqua list (right) where you want to send the contacts
3. Click the + Add Mapping button to add further groups/lists to sync
4. Once you've added all the groups and lists you want, click the Save button
5. Once you've set it up correctly, the Save button will become Saved and turn green, and the On/Off toggle will appear in green