Setting Up Your Tango Card Integration
Tango Card is an integration available for your Redemption Fulfillment options.
In this guide you will find:
- Enabling Your Tango Card Integration
- Creating a Tango Card Reward
- Register Your Credit Card
- Funding Your Tango Card Account in the Hub
- Funding your Account over the Phone or by Wire Transfer
- International Cards additional fees
- Important Reminders
- Contacting Tango Card Support
Enabling Your Tango Card Integration
You can setup Tango Card on your Influitive Hub and offer a wide variety of gift card rewards. This article will take you through installing Tango Card, creating a Tango Card account and setting up auto fulfillment.
Installing the Tango Card integration
Before we start, you must integrate Tango Card into your account. This can be done with just a few clicks!
1. Click the Admin Dropdown
2. Select Integrations
3. Find the Tango Card Integration card, and click Manage
4. Click Enable Integration
5. From here, you'll need to create a Tango Card account by going into the Setup tab
6. Enter your Email Address and click Save.
Congratulations! You've just created a new Tango Card account. Once it's active, you'll see the following confirmation message.
Enable Tango Card gift cards
In order to turn on Tango Card rewards, the Reward Redemptions action items needs to be set to On. This will allow you to use Tango Card gift cards when setting up your rewards.
Creating Tango Card Gift Card Rewards
- Login as a Hub administrators and head over to the Administrators View
- Click on Program > Rewards > Add a Reward > Create a reward from scratch
- The first tab is Fulfillment. First, choose Tango Card CE option then select the gift card Vendor and amount.
For the full list of Tango Card catalog, please review Tango Card Rewards catalog.
- Mark the Administrator Approval Required checkbox if you would like to always ask for Administrator approval when a Hub member redeems this Tango Card reward. This would stop the reward from being automatically fulfilled. This is optional but definitely recommended to avoid any users who tried to abuse the reward redemptions.
- Next, go to the second Tab which is Headline. This section determines the branding of the reward in the Hub's catalog.
For Tango Card rewards, the Reward Title (Name), Description and Image are added by default, it is not possible to make changes to this. This is so that the reward follows the guidelines and branding made by the reward's Vendors.
In this section, you can select the Type of Rewards for reporting purposes. Then, you have a selection to Feature this reward and determine the Rewards Disclaimer to use.
- Third Tab is Redeeming
- Last Tab would be Eligibility
Register Your Credit Card
It will take up to 72 hours to verify your card before you are able to use it to add funds using a new credit card. If you need to expedite this process, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the integration has been enabled, you will need to register your credit card in the funding panel under the Settings Tab and click the grey area line Enable Reward Redemptions to open the dropdown menu:
Enter your credit card details in the appropriate fields:
- Credit Card Number: This is the 16 digit number on the front of your credit card
- Security Code: Refers to the 3 digit number on the back of your credit card, which is also referred to as the CVV. For AMEX holders, this is a 4 digit number on the front of your credit card.
- Expiration: Date that the card expires. Please enter in the following format: YYYY-MM.
- First Name: First name of credit card holder
- Last Name: Last name of the credit card holder
- Address: street and unit information on the billing address
- City: City on the billing address
- State/Province: State or province on the billing address
- Zip/Postal Code: Zip code or postal code on the billing address
- Country: Country on the billing address
Don't forget to click the Save button!
Funding Your Tango Card Account in the Hub
To protect against fraud, Tango Card limits the amount you can fund your account to 5 transactions of up to $5,000 per transaction, every 24 hours. Get in touch with email@example.com for assistance regarding these limits. There is also a limit of $5,000 per transaction allowed when funding your Tango Card.
Once your credit card has been registered after the 72 hour wait period, you can top up your balance from inside the hub by returning to the funding panel under the Settings Tab and click the grey area line Enable Reward Redemptions to open the dropdown menu.
Credit card transactions are subject to a 3.5% processing fee by Tango. ACH or wire payments are alternative funding options that do not have a processing fee. How to Fund via ACH or Wire.
Enter the payment details:
- Amount: this is the dollar amount you want to add to your balance
- Security Code: this is the same security code you entered when registering the card, i.e. the CVV
From here, you can click on Add Funds to complete the process.
In a few moments, your funds should appear in your balance.
Note: After your first credit card transaction, all future transactions will be applied to your balance within 24 hours.
Credit Card Failure
We recommend reaching out to your issuing bank to troubleshoot and resolve the underlying issue of the authorization failures. Normally, this is due to a billing address mismatch, or the expiration date being entered in the incorrect format (proper formatting: YYYY-MM).
Funding your Account via ACH or Wire Transfer
If you require an invoice prior to funding, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the below information:
• Company Name
• Account Identifier
• Invoice Amount
• PO # to reference in the invoice (if needed)
• To whom we’re to email the invoice
Automated Clearing House (ACH) direct process or Wire transfer Instructions:
• Send an ACH or Wire transfer to:
• Wells Fargo Bank
• ABA routing number: 121000248
• Bank account number: 4945710978
• Tango account identifier:
o Include the Tango account identifier where the funds need to be placed in the memo section of your ACH or Wire transfer.
• Our SWIFT code is : WFBIUS6SSEA
• For ACH and Wire transfers our account name is: Tango Card Inc Collections
• Our address is:
TANGO CARD INC
4700 42ND AVE SW
SEATTLE, WA 98116
Once your ACH/Wire transfer has been initiated, email email@example.com with the following information:
• Amount transferred
• Tango account identifier:
• Include the same Tango account identifier where the funds need to be placed that is in the memo section of your ACH or Wire transfer.
• ACH/Wire transfer number
Funding your Account over the Phone or by Wire Transfer
If you opt to fund your account over the phone or by wire transfer, you must contact Tango Card directly.
If you click on How do I add funds manually? link depicted below, you will be directed to the Tango Card site and the different options available to you.
Please make sure that you've added funds to the correct account using your account identifier information found above the Settings.
Changing Your Credit Card
If you already have a credit card registered but you need to change it, simply click on the Change Credit Card button and fill out your new credit card details in the form that appears.
International Cards additional fees
Please note that there are additional service fees charge for the following list of International Cards:
|Brand Name||Reward Name||Reward Fee Details|
|220.lv 220.lv E-Gift Card||220.lv E-Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Alfamart Indonesia||Alfamart Indonesia Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Apple Japan||Apple Japan||6% markup of face value|
|Balfin Albania||Balfin eGift Card||5.5% markup of face value|
|BigDil Morocco||BigDil Morocco||4.5% markup of face value|
|BuyMe Vegan Israel||BuyMe Vegan Gift Card||4.5% markup of face value|
|Cafe Artisee Korea||Cafe Artisee Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Carpisa North Macedonia||Carpisa North Macedonia E- Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Carrefour Taiwan||Carrefour Taiwan E-Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Central Group Thailand||Central Group Thailand Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Chaikofsky Kazakhstan||Chaikofsky Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Cold Storage||Cold Storage Gift Card||5% markup of face value|
|Dairy Farm Group||Dairy Farm Group Gift Card||5% markup of face value|
|De Bijenkorf Belgium||De Bijenkorf Cadeaukaart||9% markup of face value|
|Decathlon France||Decathlon.fr E-Carte Cadeau||4% markup of face value|
|Emart South Korea||Emart South Korea Gift Card||4% markup of face value|
|Falabella Colombia||Falabella, eGift Card||4% markup of face value|
|Family Mart Thailand||Family Mart Thailand Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|FitKit North Macedonia||FitKit Macedonia eGift Card||1% markup of face value|
|foodpanda.pk Pakistan||foodpanda.pk Pakistan Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|G-Cash Philippines||G-Cash Philippines Gift Card||16% markup of face value|
|Giant||Giant Gift Card||5% markup of face value|
|GM Sport Kazakhstan||GM Sport Kazakhstan Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Grab Indonesia||Grab Indonesia Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Grab Thailand||Grab Thailand Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|GrabFood||GrabFood Gift Card||5% markup of face value|
|GrabFood Philippines||GrabFood eGift||5% markup of face value|
|Grabmart Philippines||Grabmart Philippines Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|HKTV Shop||HKTV Shop E-Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|IKEA Singapore||IKEA Singapore Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|IVI+ Kazakhstan||IVI+ Kazakhstan Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|JCB PREMO DIGITAL Japan||JCB PREMO DIGITAL CARD||9% markup of face value|
|JD.com China||JD.com eGift Card||3% markup of face value|
|Jumbo Colombia||Jumbo eGift Card||4% markup of face value|
|Jumia Food Morocco||Jumia Food eGift Card||4.5% markup of face value|
|Jumia Morocco||Jumia eGift Card||4.5% markup of face value|
|Kaup24.ee Estonia||Kaup.ee E-Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Kidshoes Kazakhstan||Kidshoes Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Krispy Kreme® Philippines||Krispy Kreme® Philippines eGift||5% markup of face value|
|Landmark||Landmark eGift||15% markup of face value|
|Lazada Malaysia||Lazada Malaysia Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Lazada Singapore||Lazada Singapore Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Lazada Vietnam||Lazada Vietnam Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Lotteria South Korea||Lotteria South Korea Gift Card||3% markup of face value|
|Lotus Malaysia||Lotus Malaysia Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Lush Canada||Lush eGift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Magnetik Gallery North Macedonia||Magnetik Gallery North E-Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Max's||Max's Restaurant eGift||5% markup of face value|
|Meloman Kazakhstan||Meloman Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Metro China||Metro China Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Metro Online Pakistan||Metro Online eGift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Metro Peru||Metro Gift Card Peru||4% markup of face value|
|Milavitsa Kazakhstan||Milavitsa Gift Card||2% markup of face value|
|Netflix South Africa||Netflix South Africa Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|OKKO Light Kazakhstan||OKKO Light Kazakhstan Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
Pacific Coffee Hong Kong
Pacific Coffee eGift Card
Pigu.lt Gift Card
1% markup of face value
1% markup of face value
|Planet Sports||Planet Sports eGift||5% markup of face value|
|Puregold Philippines||Puregold Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Robinsons||Robinsons eGift||15% markup of face value|
|Rustans Philippines||Rustans Philippines Gift Card||6% markup of face value|
|ShopeePay Thailand||ShopeePay Thailand Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Singer Sri Lanka||Singer Sri Lanka Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|SkiDeal Israel||SkiDeal Gift Card||4.5% markup of face value|
|SM Gift Pass||SM Gift Pass eGift||15% markup of face value|
|Spotify Colombia||Spotify eGift Card||4% markup of face value|
|Spotify France||Spotify France Carte Cadeau||4% markup of face value|
|Spotify New Zealand||Spotify New Zealand Gift Card||5% markup of face value|
|Studio A (Apple) Taiwan||Studio A (Apple) $2000 eVoucher||8% markup of face value|
|Tata Uruguay||Tata Gift Card Uruguay||6% markup of face value6|
|Teknosa Turkey||Teknosa Turkey Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|The Bistro Group||The Bistro Group eGift||5% markup of face value|
|Truemoney Thailand||Truemoney Thailand Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
|Uber Eats Costa Rica||Uber Eats Costa Rica Gift Card||2.5% markup of face value|
|Uber Eats Japan||Uber Eats Japan||6% markup of face value|
|Uber Rides Costa Rica||Uber Rides Costa Rica Gift Card||2.5% markup of face value|
|Uber Rides Japan||Uber Rides Japan||6% markup of face value|
|Uber Romania||Uberides eGift Card||3.5% markup of face value|
|Unimart - Barulu Costa Rica||Unimart - Barulu Costa Rica Gift Card||4.5% markup of face value|
|UnionPay Prepaid Card CNY||UnionPay Virtual Prepaid Card CNY||5% markup of face value|
|Vikings Luxury Buffet Restaurant||Vikings Luxury Buffet Restaurant eGift||5% markup of face value|
|VinID Viet Nam||VinID Gift Card Viet Nam||1% markup of face value|
|XO.kz Kazakhstan||XO.kz Kazakhstan Gift Card||1% markup of face value|
- Once a credit card has been registered, the card number and name of the cardholder will not be displayed in the hub for security reasons.
- Funding receipts are automatically sent by Tango Card to the email address that was used to enable the integration, so make sure to enable the integration from the right administrator account. Our recommendation is to create and use a vanity email address that yourself and your colleagues can access, e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the balance left in your Tango Card account is not enough to cover your most expensive reward, you will see a notice on your dashboard that you have run low on funds, and the rewards in question will be flagged with a message that says Insufficient funds. To make this alert go away, you will need to add enough funds to your balance to cover the cost of the reward.
- If the balance left in your Tango Card account is not enough to cover some rewards, the advocates will see those rewards flagged with an Out of Stock message and they won't be able to redeem those rewards.
- Be careful when you try to click the Enable Tango Card Reward Redemptions dropdown menu. Do not click the ON/OFF toggle. If you turn off your integration after it was enabled, all your Tango Card rewards will automatically become unpublished to prevent advocates from running into errors. Turning your integration back on again will NOT automatically re-publish the rewards, and you will need to do this manually.
- After your funds have been deposited in your account, you'll need to click the Retry Failed Redemptions to push through any redemptions that did not go through due to lack of funds on the card at the time.
Contacting Tango Card Support
Please contact Tango Card at email@example.com in the following scenarios:
- Editing the email address linked to an account.
- Re-sending a reward redemption email to an advocate.
- Understanding why an advocate's reward redemption may have failed.
- Request assistance with generating a transaction report for your account.
- Providing a list of all available brands in the Influitive catalog.
Please contact Tango Card at firstname.lastname@example.org in the following scenarios:
- Request an invoice prior to funding your account.
- Request to expedite the credit card registration process.
- If you have forgotten which credit card is on file.
- If you have problems changing the credit card that is on file.
When contacting Tango Card, please notify them that you are an Influitive customer, and quote your Identifier information which you can find directly above the funding panel.
For other inquiry regarding Tango Card, you can contact them directly using this Contact Tango Card article as guidance.