2015/02/19 Release Notes
It has been a very productive two weeks here at Influitive. Today we are proudly launching the Closed Beta for our new Community offering. As always please feel free to speak to your Advocacy Coach (or anyone at Influitive!) if you want to join the Closed Beta or you can signup right here.
- Admin-configurable forum descriptions
- Static sidebar for community
- Beta: Multiple forums are now available for community
- Admins can now push leads to Hubspot and Eloqua
- Stricter password requirements
- Email’s branding has been changed to match new Advocate Hub branding
- Email challenge digest is now smarter
Admin-configurable forum descriptions
Advocate Marketers will now have the ability to add a description to a forum. This would be the perfect place for advocate marketers to add links to knowledge bases/support.
Static sidebar for community
Community will now feature a sidebar on the left which will contain the forum description and a list of available forums for each advocate.
Beta: Multiple forums are now available for community
Advocate Marketers will now be able to add more than one forum to their community. Advocates will now be able to navigate through all the forums that are available to them through the sidebar located on the left.
Note: This feature is currently in beta. Talk to your advocacy coach if you wish to join the beta or you can signup right here.
Knowledge Base for Community Beta: https://support.influitive.com/support/solutions/articles/3000028027
Admins can now push leads to Hubspot and Eloqua
Now advocate marketers will be able to push leads from their advocate hub to Hubspot and Eloqua. They can both be found in the integration library.
Stricter password requirements
In order to improve the security of our hubs we implemented the following password requirements that advocates have to adhere to when creating account or changing password:
- At least 8 characters
- Must contain 2 characters of either: uppercase, lowercase, number, and symbol
- Cannot have more than 4 of the same character in order (i.e. 'AAAA')
- Cannot use account email as password
Email’s branding has been changed to match new Advocate Hub branding
Branding on email being sent from the hub to advocate now resembles branding on the advocate hub in order to provide a seamless experience to advocates.
Email challenge digest is now smarter
The digest query should pick 3 challenges in the following priority:
1. Featured challenges published since the last digest ran
2. Non-featured challenges published since the last digest ran.
3. # of completions since the last digest ran (popularity).
All challenges in the digest should be available to an advocate.