Updating Your Salesforce Token
If you are handing over the reigns of your AdvocateHub, or would like to have your Salesforce integration under a different account, you will need to change the username, password and token. Also, if you've never received a Salesforce token before or you don't know what your existing token is, you'll have to reset your token.
Requesting a token from Salesforce
1. Click on your name in the top right-hand corner of Salesforce and choose My Settings
2. Click on Personal to expand the menu. From this menu, choose Reset My Security Token.
3. Click on Reset Security Token and your new token will arrive in your email inbox shortly thereafter.
Input your token into AdvocateHub
If you do not have the Salesforce integration installed, first install it by going to Settings > Integrations > Library and clicking the Install button on the Salesforce integration.
1. Go to Settings > Integrations > Installed (beta).
2. Click on the Credentials button on the Salesforce integration
3. Enter your username, password, and token
4. Click Save.