Eloqua Integration: Setup and Lead Push
This article will cover how to install the Eloqua integration, and how to map fields in your referral challenges to Eloqua fields. We will cover mapping existing fields in this article. If you'd like to create new custom fields for referral challenges first, head to this article.
Installing the Eloqua Integration
1. Go to Admin > Integrations
2. Find the Eloqua integration and click Manage
3. Click Enable Integration
4. You will then be presented with Setup Instructions (seen below) which will detail the next steps
5. Finally you will next need to Authenticate the Oracle Marketing Cloud for Eloqua. Do this by simply clicking Authenticate.
6. If you are not logged in, you will need to do so now. Once you are logged in, click Accept to give Influitive access to your Eloqua account.
You will now be returned to the Hub.
7. If you are using Advanced Referrals or Referrals 2.0, expand Push Referral app leads to Eloqua and map Prospect Fields to Eloqua fields, and click Save.
Here is some more info on the two lists you see;
Influitive Field - This is the information from AdvocateHub which will be sent to Eloqua when a prospect is referred. You can send information about the Advocate, the Prospect, as well as details about the referral Challenge (basic referrals only).
Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua) Field - Information from AdvocateHub will be passed into Eloqua fields specified on the right column. The field names are automatically pulled from Eloqua if you are logged into the Eloqua Integration in AdvocateHub.
To add a new mapping, click on the Add Mapping link at the bottom of the pop-up. If you created a Custom Prospect Field, it will appear in the Prospect section of the drop down menu.
This is very important: Once you have finished configuring your mappings, always remember to click Save!